[pmwiki-users] link on pictures in div's

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Mon Aug 15 15:31:43 CDT 2005

>>I know how to set links on pictures with the 'ordinary pmwiki' markup
>>but here I use div's.
>>I want to set relative paths instead of absolute paths because I develop
>>on a dock-website and intend to swap it to the producing url later.
>>

>>This is what I use now:
>>
>>(:div id='floating1' name='floating1' :)
>>[[Main/Topic _A | http://www.example.com/wiki/uploads/pictures/icon_A.jpg]]
>>(:divend:)
>>

>>That is what it should do:
>>
>>(:div id='floating1' name='floating1' :)
>>[[Main/Topic _A | ../../uploads/pictures/icon_A.jpg]]
>>(:divend:)
>>

>[[Main/Topic _A | Attach:Pictures/icon_A.jpg]]
>
>Assuming that uploads is the PmWiki uploads dir and pictures
>is a wiki group :)
>
>Would that work for you?

Thank you .  :-)

It did work if the file is directly in the directory Pictures as you
assumed, - but mine aren't. They sit in a different directory, what
shoud I do?
Even if I use a path like:

[[Main/Topic_A | Attach:../../Mypictures/icon_A.jpg]]

it seems to overread the whole path, but it still displays the file
under directory Pictures or not if it does not exist. It does not even
try to catch the path.

regards, Stephan.