[pmwiki-users] Skins documentation

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Aug 15 05:58:08 CDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 12:36:10AM -0400, Bronwyn Boltwood wrote:
> On 8/14/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> > Since we have a number of excellent skin designers here, perhaps
> > someone could draft up some initial text for this page?  It doesn't
> > have to be polished -- just give us something to work with.
>
> Have a start.  I think the next step is for someone to amalgamate or
> redistribute the content in the pages under More Information.  There's
> enough information about how to write a skin that it deserves at least
> one more page.

Wow, great start!  This will be a huge help.  I agree that the skin
documentation will ultimately need more than one page.

The demonstration of skins at the beginning of the page won't work
for a distribution, though, because it assumes that the skinchange
recipe and related skins are loaded on the system.  But I like
the idea of making it easy for someone to see the differences--
perhaps those could be pmwiki.org links (opening in a new window)?
Any other suggestions?