[pmwiki-users]SEO: Avoiding Headings in the SideBar

H. Fox haganfox at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:11:28 CDT 2005

On 8/14/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 08:48:52AM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> > The following line gets inserted into
> > the <!--PageTitleFmt--> area.

> > It can be disabled in the skin.php file.
>
> I've been thinking that the <div class="pagetitle"> that exists
> now in PmWiki's skin ought to just change to <h1 class="pagetitle">.
> Opinions?

I think it's a great idea.  That, combined with the revisions I doing
to the PmWiki documentation pages today will result in improved
structure for those pages.

I'm not sure the W3C validator will be impressed.

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pmwiki.org%2Fwiki%2FPmWiki%2FBasicEditing&outline=1#outlineresult

That's the way it goes.

Hagan