[pmwiki-users] CustomWikiStyles - WAS Using inote markup as a systemwide LatestNews flag/sticky

K.A.Bouton k.a.bouton at reading.ac.uk
Fri Aug 12 07:38:53 CDT 2005

Also doesn't seem to work

Is it because the skins.php which sets it points to PubDirUrl rather than
FarmPubDirUrl or do I need to put it in my farmconfig.php?

SDV($PageCSSListFmt,array(
  'pub/css/local.css' => '$PubDirUrl/css/local.css',
  'pub/css/$Group.css' => '$PubDirUrl/css/$Group.css',
  'pub/css/$FullName.css' => '$PubDirUrl/css/$FullName.css'));