[pmwiki-users] Avoiding Headings in the SideBar

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 11 22:43:45 CDT 2005

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 10:12:38PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On the other hand, show me a web usability expert who believes
> that site navigation isn't an important component for nearly
> every page on a site.  :-) :-)

A followup to my previous message:  My sincere apologies if
my previous message comes across as being overly harsh or
opinionated, it's not at all meant that way.  The message
especially is *not* meant as a criticism or to in any way
discourage the many incredibly useful suggestions that
Hagan and others have been sending over the past couple of
weeks...  words cannot express how much I truly appreciate
all of messages and sincere thought and effort that has been
forthcoming over the past few weeks.

My humble thanks.