[pmwiki-users] (:markup:) directives and p's

V.Krishn mistyfire at autograf.pl
Thu Aug 11 19:23:55 CDT 2005

Here: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Images or any other pages have the
directive.
Is this directive working ok or usage not correct?
(:markup:) [=
=]

(:Pun Unintended:)
I think the markup is getting enclosed by <p> tags leading to block within

Secondly, coming to this topic, though I vaguely remember that there had been
some discussion regarding it, Can <p class='vspace'></p> be replaced with
1. Empty p's not being recommended. Browsers should technically ignore them.
2. Would cause the above block within it to be valid.

(:Pun Unintended end:)

Thanks.
V.Krishn