[pmwiki-users] new default skin

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu Aug 11 17:39:41 CDT 2005

On Friday, 12 August 2005 2:45 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>> A small suggestion: move the foot commands right so that they align with
>> the left margin of the page text.
>
>Done, at least for the moment.  But then this makes me wonder
>if the foot commands should go inside the table cell, instead of
>being left on the outside...?
>
>Pm

Heh. I was going to suggest that, but thought with all the other
excellent suggestions coming out, a small change was more likely to
be implemented.

One slight nervousness about moving the foot commands and revision
date inside the table: do they then need (for example) a grey dotted
line above to separate them from the page body text, and if so should
there then be a dotted line below the page name for symmetry. and is
that then too cluttered?

Like this:

Group
Name