[pmwiki-users] Re: Search wiki using yahoo! search Web Services

Raj Shekhar rajlist at rajshekhar.net
Mon Aug 8 22:33:56 CDT 2005

"Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> writes:

> On Sun, Aug 07, 2005 at 03:40:19AM +0530, Raj Shekhar wrote:
> >
> > I would like to change the PmWiki's wikilib.d/Site.Search to include a
> > form to search using the Yahoo!'s web services - something like what
> > Wordpress has done for their site
> > (http://photomatt.net/2005/06/17/new-wporg-search/) .  I opened the
> > wikilib.d/Site.Search file, but it is a file written using
> > wiki-markup.  I have to do some php things to make a call to the y!
> > webservice and format the results in a nice format.
>
> If you can provide the HTML form that you need to have displayed,
> I can give you the php code or markup that will generate it.

I use a  CYahooSearch class that I wrote to search using the Y! web
api.  I still don't have a form to act as a frontend to this class - had
been suing it from the command line till I saw the bug in PITS and was
stuck with the idea to integerate it with PmWiki.

Thanks
--
Raj Shekhar
blog : http://rajshekhar.net/blog  home : http://rajshekhar.net