[pmwiki-users] [Docs] disabling core file types for upload

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Mon Aug 8 14:05:07 CDT 2005

If I want to disable a core attachment, I just add in a config file:

unset($UploadExtSize['doc']);

Correct?

Also, on a more general topic...

I was looking at the docs on uploading and I found lots of issues
listed that are not issues actually/anymore. It surprises me to find
comments like that in the core documentation. Maybe we should add
these comments to pages in the Test group, and link to them from (the
footer? of) the docs pages with something like:

If you have issues with the features described above,
[[Test:{$Name}|click here]].

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)