[pmwiki-users] Including Perl SSI

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Sat Aug 6 00:37:34 CDT 2005

I am converting an existing web site (quite successfully) to PmWiki,
but it uses some perl scripts (called via SSI) to carry out a few
display functions.

While I'd like to rewrite them in PHP (and then ask the same following
question)
my time, and familiarity with PmWiki and PHP don't allow this.

Is there a way I can still call/access the perl scripts from PmWiki?
I'd appreciate a pointer to any existing documentation,
I have done a brief search of this mailing list and the wiki site to no
avail.

tia

Simon

.