[pmwiki-users] Reader docs (Was: audiences revisited or revised ???)

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Fri Aug 5 09:19:23 CDT 2005

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005, Henrik Bechmann wrote:

> I agree that the reader would require minimal documentation, though
> things like some review of navigation (eg. two-depth level,
> next/previous structures), and search techniques, might be useful to
> him/her, not to mention general orientation of what a wiki is.

It's not that minimal really... Let's start on a list of things that
might be relevant to a reader:

* What is a wiki
* What is a wiki trail? (prev page, trail index, next page)
* What is a category and how do I "use" it?
* How are pages organized? (Pages are organized on groups)
* How can I see the history of a page?
* How can I find uploaded files?
* How do I search for a specific page?
* How to navigate the wiki (sidebar etc)
* Layout of a wiki page (sidebar, search field, ... other stuff?)

I'm sure there's more stuff that might of interest even to someone who is
just reading pages on a wiki.

/Christian