[pmwiki-users] audiences revisited or revised ???

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Thu Aug 4 19:25:40 CDT 2005

At 2005-08-04  07:17 PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>In general I'd prefer to stick with "authors", "admins", and "readers",
>and perhaps use "all" or "person" when we're referring to someone
>who could be in any of these roles.  This isn't to say that we
>can never use the word "user" in the docs, but I'd hate to formalize
>its usage.

Patrick

I think you will eventually reach the posting I made where I agreed with
V.Krishn that the audiences should be: readers, authors, and admins. A
collective noun to describe them all could be "users" - it rolls off the
tongue a little easier than "audiences".

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668