[pmwiki-users] does the Q&A markup need to be installed on each page?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 4 18:21:59 CDT 2005

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 05:18:16PM -0400, Neil Herber wrote:
> Either I'm going crazy, or the Q: and A: markup rendering is changing as I
> edit the FAQ.

Yes, I was experimenting with a few ideas and then got called away
in the middle.

The idea I'm going with at the moment is that a faq page will
have a >>faq<< div marker at the beginning of the faq (or any
"faq" section in a page), and then use a simple Q: or A: markup
for each question and answer.

I may eventually switch this so that Q: implies ">>faq<<" but
haven't decided on that yet.

At the moment the A: markup doesn't do anything except swallow the
"A:".  It might be a good idea to go ahead and put it in the answers,
although it's not necessary to have it on each line of the answer.