[pmwiki-users] Print variables collected with Build Forms from $_SESSION to a wiki page

François Bekaert fbekaert at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:17:13 CDT 2005

Hello,

I need some help with this subject.

I've done a page using Build Forms which launch a script php I wrote. My first
wiki page which prints the form is like that :

(:frminit action="http://.../test.php":)
(:frmfield UserName disp='':)
(:frmbutton ok disp=">> Step 2":)
(:frmend:)

The test.php receive the form and treat it like that :

<?php
$_SESSION['UserName'] = $_POST['UserName'];
// Redirection to the Step2 wiki page
header("Location: {$ScriptUrl}/Step2");
?>

I can see that this job is well done, because a print_r($_SESSION) show me
that the content of the form is stored in the variable $_SESSION.

So, I wanted in the Step2 wiki page to have access to the values stored
previously. I've tried a lot of things but nothing is working...

- addind start_session() in test.php
- make the redirection with a meta refresh

doesn't arrange the problem...

How does I write $_SESSION['UserName'] in the wikipage to be replaced by his
value ?

Thanks for your answers.