[pmwiki-users] FAQ Page Layout

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 4 10:10:26 CDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 05:10:18PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> With the Q:/A: markup, if there are multiple paragraphs in an answer,
> does each one need to get prefixed with A:?

At present, yes.  However, if we implement the '-->' proposal
discussed in other threads, it could become something like:

   Q: What's your question?
   A: The answer is here, just enter

   ->    display source
   ->    display source

   -> and then continue the answer on subsequent lines.

   -> The answer can even extend across paragraphs.

where the '->' indicate that we want to continue the thing above,
and the styling for the 'A:' encompasses all of the '->' things
that follow.

Or something like that.