[pmwiki-users] Re: audiences revisited or revised

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Wed Aug 3 14:41:22 CDT 2005

At 2005-08-03  09:10 PM +0200, chr at home.se is rumored to have said:
> > Placement and Style has to be decided upon so that the look is consistent
> > throughout.
>
>If we used markup for this we wouldn't have to worry so much about the
>consistency of the appearance. Adding something like
>
>         (:audience advanced-user advanced-author:)
>
>should then result in some suitable text. Or could this be done using wiki
>styles? Just a thought, sorry for going slightly off topic here...

The supplied example combines the user description and topic description,
and is not as clear (to me, anyway) as something like:

         (:audience reader,author  level=advanced:)

I will leave it to markup experts to describe a better syntax or tagging
method.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/