[pmwiki-users] UsingCategories page revised

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Mon Aug 1 14:20:56 CDT 2005

Based largely on receiving John's answer below, I've taken a scalpel to the UsingCategories documentation page ( http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UsingCategories ) to update the description to match what has already been enabled in the system (so no more discussion of "adding" the [[!Subject]] markup, etc.).  Please hack away at it.

David

On Saturday, 30 July 2005 6:17 AM, David Spitzley <dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us> wrote:
>I seem to recall sometime in the last couple of weeks that
>there's some method of restricting a pagelist to displaying
>only pages with the [[!CategoryName]] markup in them, rather
>than just all pages including links to Category.CategoryName.
>It isn't described in the UsingCategories page, so I was
>wondering if I'm imagining things.  If not, I'd be happy to
>update that page in exchange for somebody filling me in on what
>I've forgotten.
>

>David

I put the following in a Category.GroupFooter page:

[==]

(:pagelist '!{$Name}' list=normal:)

--
JR