[pmwiki-users] New Cookbook : CurrentVisitors

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Mon Aug 1 12:48:50 CDT 2005

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CurrentVisitors

Question

Can I know how many visitors are currently surfing on my site ?

Answer

Copy CurrentVisitors.phpΔ to the cookbook directory and add
include_once("local/CurrentVisitors.php"); to config.php.

Notes and Comments

In your wiki pages, add the markup (:CurrentVisitors:) to display the
number of visitors (strictly speaking "different IP addresses") that came
to your site during the last
$MaximumNumberOfSecondsToConsiderAVisitorAsCurrent .

The counter will update only when action=browse.

    * This recipe was last tested on PmWiki version: 2.0 beta 52
    * This recipe requires at least PmWiki version: 2.0

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Christophe