[pmwiki-users] URGENT: Global Password Reset

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 10:26:41 CDT 2005

Monday, August 1, 2005, 3:59:05 PM, Ryan wrote:
> I am not sure if
> my password was cached or if the second page really did not have a password.
> I am assuming it was cached and I would like that to not happen.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LoginLogout provides a logout
mechanism.

Setting a sitewide password for read or edit access will not overturn
any passwords set on group or page level.

You may wish to check each suspected group's or page's attributes.
You could make it just a little less painful by providing a navigation
link in the skins action links (footnav div), like

Best,
~Hans