[pmwiki-users] Mail Post Manual Trigger

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Sat Apr 30 12:21:55 CDT 2005

At 2005-04-30  10:19 AM +0200, Joachim Durchholz is rumored to have said:
>It is conceivable that PmWiki grows into a full MLM one day, by accepting
>contributions via email. However, this can be postponed until we're
>reasonably sure that bounce processing and scalability are up to par.

Jo

Some of this thread is covered by PITS 358 "Track pages of interest".
Should we add some of these more recent discussions to it (PITS 358 is
quite long and rambling now) or should we start a new PITS "Individual Mail
Post Notifications"?

The current email subject "Mail Post Manual Trigger" doesn't really
describe the thread well.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/