[pmwiki-users] Redesigning the edit page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Apr 26 13:37:29 CDT 2005

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 11:21:41AM -0700, Menachem Shapiro wrote:
> B"H
>
> I didn't see anyone mention this, so here it goes.
>
> I think the location of the edit box (above or below the preview)
> should also be editable with the (:ef:) markup.

It will be -- I just haven't figured out exactly how the markup for
this will look yet.  Since the preview is optional, it may be more
than a simple (:ef previewtext:).  It may end up being something
like:

   (:if editpreview:)
   !! Preview {$FullName}
   '''Page is unsaved'''
   (:ef previewhtml:)
   ----
   '''End of preview -- remember to save'''
   [[#Top | Top]]
   (:if:)

It depends on whether I want (:ef previewhtml:) to include all of
the decoration or to leave it as just the html and leave it to
the template to provide the decoration.