[pmwiki-users] Re: Config group (Was: Edit page extensions)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Apr 26 10:05:54 CDT 2005

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 02:59:10PM +0100, Hans wrote:
> Tuesday, April 26, 2005, 1:40:48 PM, Patrick wrote:
> > So far "PmWikiAdmin" has my vote.  Given that it will typically contain
> > things that are editable only by the administrator, having "admin" in
> > the group name is a big plus.
>
> My first choice would be for PmAdmin, and rename the PmWiki group to
> PmDocu. But that is not under discussion...

Nope, other PmWiki things are going to remain under PmWiki.  :-)

> Maybe we need i18n versions of the admin group (also a string
> replacement solution may work), Then PmAdminDe etc is nicer than
> PmWikiAdminDe.

I haven't decided how to handle internationalization in the PmWikiAdmin
group; it's likely to just be $[phrase] translations.  But even if it's
not, then any internationalized items would still likely go into
PmWikiDe and not PmWikiAdminDe.