[pmwiki-users] Image Auditing

Pierre Rouzeau pierre at rouzeau.net
Tue Apr 26 06:46:50 CDT 2005

Hello,
That script does exists here :
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ImagesAutoResizing

And it is used by setting in the text

   Img:myimage.ext

It upload the image, previewing it before validation, resize the
thumbnail, resize the plain image also and ask you for some IPTC tags if
this is a jpeg image.
In addition, the last version display the IPTC tag content when viewing
the plain image.

Regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>