[pmwiki-users] Re: SALIENCE for the WikiSite's terms of use, copyright, copyleft, and etc?

zgrauer at earthlink.net zgrauer at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 26 04:16:53 CDT 2005

I have a collaborative project using a wiki, and was advised to use either creative commons or GPL license. I added a footer adopted from another site (pulbic library of science (PLos)).

http://www.freechem.org/pmwiki_live/index.php?n=Additives.GroupFooter (please do not edit it).

If you want to copyright the content, you will have to use a copyright warning. However, I can't see you getting a copyright on other people's work.

This is simpler than the approach listed here before, I think, using a similar licnese.

Zvi.