[pmwiki-users] ?action=edit with password -> no output

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Fri Apr 22 15:48:37 CDT 2005

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 10:14:10PM +0200, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
>
>> some reconfiguration of an installation left me with a PmWiki that
>> runs just fine, but password-protected actions don't work: I'm
>> asked for the password all right, but after that, all that I get is
>> a blank page.
>
> Which version of PmWiki?

2.0beta28.

>> Anybody got a clue what could cause this?
>
> Blank pages with no errors are often an indication of something wrong
> with PHP's session handling.

It's not a problem in PHP itself - a slightly different version of that
wiki worked just fine just two hours ago. The problem appeared after I
had shuffled files and directories to new places (creating a directory
in the process as well), so I believe it's a configuration or permission
problem.

Regards,
Jo