[pmwiki-users] Creative Commons wiki lincence beta - For your information

Hugo Fjelsted Alrøe Hugo.Alroe at agrsci.dk
Tue Apr 19 03:04:02 CDT 2005

As far as I can see, it is an ordinary "Attribution-ShareAlike" licence (give orginal author credit, distribute alterations under same licence) with the addition that authors or groups of authors/projects can use pseudonyms (though this is not entirely evident in the draft, which is available at http://creativecommons.org/drafts/wiki_0.5)
When it becomes finalized, it might become quite important for wiki writing.
--Hugo