[pmwiki-users] Word wrap problem

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Mon Apr 18 14:21:23 CDT 2005

I was thinking along the same lines, and then I remembered that I'm using
the white space extensively for it's original purpose (making text
preformatted) as well as for the table-formatting macro Pm graciously coded.

It may be worth it teaching people to use > in their email programs; then a
macro could be made to color-code the chunks of comments from each sender,
and even to replace the stacks of '> >' with 'AuthorName:'  :)

At 03:15 PM 4/18/2005, Hans wrote:
>Monday, April 18, 2005, 8:04:52 PM, Radu wrote:
> > Delete white spaces at the beginning and the lines won't become <pre>
> > anymore :)
>
> > spaces and tabs are white space that might cause this.
>
>would be nice to have some macro function running on the text in the
>edit window which scrubs all these empty spaces beginning of lines,
>with a gui button to activate it.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)