[pmwiki-users] Two lists: (Was: Solution converting ISO)

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Mon Apr 18 08:04:16 CDT 2005

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> It may indeed be getting to that time.  When we first started pmwiki-users
> there was discussion about having a separate "development" list, but
> the traffic at the time didn't warrant two separate lists.  That may have
> changed now.

I'm in favor of splitting the lists..  perhaps like this:

* pmwiki-users: For authors and "normal" wiki administrators
* pmwiki-devel: For cookbook creators and advanced wiki administration

Questions and issuse will flow between the lists now and then, but that
should be manageable. And it's not exactly a big deal if you happen to
post a question to the "wrong" list...

/Christian