[pmwiki-users] Cookbook recipes and organization

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Sat Apr 16 11:10:06 CDT 2005

Um. The idea of the Compare pages was to group all similar recipes, for
comparison porpoises ;) not to bundle recipes which fit well together. For
bundles, please consider adding to the ListOfBundles index I mentioned in
the last post.

And for good measure, one could add a link to the bundle one manages, to
the SeeAlso list of each individual recipes used in the bundle. Beyond the
navigational aid, that would also serve to gauge how popular a particular
recipe is :)

At 06:57 AM 4/16/2005, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
>Radu wrote:
>
>>I minced jr's elegant blurb:
>>http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CompareFormsRecipes
>>Now please don't shoot me, it's only a suggestion :)
>
>Great idea!
>
>Made it into a wiki trail and added EnableHTML (which I have used to
>wikify some forms - actually that was the reason why I built EnableHTML in
>the first place *ggg*).
>
>Regards,
>Jo

Cheers,