[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.0.beta31 released

Hans design at flutesong.net
Fri Apr 15 16:57:12 CDT 2005

Friday, April 15, 2005, 10:34:01 PM, Patrick wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 11:03:45PM +0200, Pierre Rouzeau wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I will favor modification to $UploadUrlFmt which may help the minimage
>> recipe (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ImagesAutoResizing) to work
>> properly with this functionality with minimal (or no) modifications.
>>
>> Though, I don't clearly see how that will marry with the
>> $UploadPrefixFmt string

> I'm not certain either.  There may be another variable that folds
> in $UploadPrefixFmt depending on the setting of $EnableDirectDownloads,
> and we would use that to FmtPageName().  $UploadPrefixFmt isn't needed
> in ?action=download links.

> Maybe something like:

>    SDV($UploadPrefixFmt, '/$Group');
>    if (IsEnabled($EnableDirectDownloads, 1)) {
>      SDV($UploadUrlFmt, '...url to $UploadsDir...');
>      SDV($UploadPrefixedNameFmt, '$UploadPrefixFmt$UploadName');
>    } else {
I added instructions for safeguarding attachments to
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SecureAttachments

Please correct any mistakes or omissions I made, feel free to add or
change it all.

Thanks for all the explanations! I did not write down the technical
explanations, just wanted to give a practical resume. Maybe something
like that should go into the PmWiki group?

Best,
~Hans