[pmwiki-users] Re: Gemini skin and extendedmarkup (selfreference vs selflink)

Mac dgw4kpv02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Apr 15 02:24:04 CDT 2005

Thanx Hans and Pm,

I ended up removing the 'Read' link in the PageFootMenu, and added the
following to config.php after the inclusion of extendedmarkup.php:

$LinkPageSelfFmt = "<a class='selflink'>\$LinkText</a>";
$HTMLStylesFmt[] = "a.selflink { color:#000; text-decoration:none;
  font-style: italic; background:#DDDDBB;   }
  #sidebar a:hover.selflink {background: #DDDDBB; color:#000}
  ";

Thus making the current page name stand out a little more in the left bar.
(I won't let my users choose the skin just yet ;-)

The cookbook recipee on UpdateAttachments is now also applied.

Thanx again.

/mac