[pmwiki-users] Gemini skin and extendedmarkup (selfreference vs selflink)

Mac dgw4kpv02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Apr 14 07:53:46 CDT 2005

I've just recently upgraded to latest Pmwiki2 and started playing
around with skins.

I'm also using extendedmarkup and noticed some strange affects:
I've just recently upgraded to latest Pmwiki2 and started playing
around with skins.

I'm also using extendedmarkup and noticed some strange affects:

* In the Gemini skin, links/text pointing to the current page is not
  skinned correctly. (Looking into the pmwiki site I see that it
  generates a link with class='selflink' but in my site I get plain
  text with class='selfreference') The Read button at the bottom of
  the page also looks malplaced.

* I've also noted that the "update icon" on attachments are missing,
  even when not using the Gemini skin.

Bottom line is that I would like to style link texts to current page
in the Gemini skin, but have not the knowledge to begin...

For an example, see http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

/mac