[pmwiki-users] Word wrap problem

zgrauer at earthlink.net zgrauer at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 12 13:59:09 CDT 2005

No, I can't reproduce it. I suppose if you roll back the changes I made in the page you might run into it, it may be quite a few changes.

I copied the page under a different name, so if you decide it is worth pursuing, let me know when I can return the old page into its proper place.

Got to give you credit, by the time I checked whether the email made it to the list, you had already put in your answer. You must be superhuman...

Love the wiki. I can use it to create pretty slick content with very little knowledge of the inner working or administration, yet there is much more to it then meets the eye.

Zvi.