[pmwiki-users] new feature suggestion

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Mon Apr 11 10:43:04 CDT 2005

>>> "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> 04/11/05 11:39 AM >>>
Well, one of the reasons it's not documented is that (:pagelist:) is
on
the list of things to be completely rewritten, so there might be some
minor
changes.  That said, here's my best shot at what currently exists...

Ok, sounds like holding off until the rewrite is probably in order, as
the existing options are actually noted with reasonable levels of detail
in PmWiki.Directives and Cookbook.SearchResults.  I'll try adding your
recent hints on setting up new "list=" options to the docs soon,
though.

David