[pmwiki-users] FarmConfig duplicate of config.php?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Apr 10 09:31:23 CDT 2005

On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 09:39:57AM -0700, John W Morris wrote:
>    Before I do something massively stupid... what would the result be if I
>    duplicated the primary config.php in the farmconfig.php?

Whatever settings you had for your farm's wiki would then apply to
all of the farm's fields.

>    If the list of bad results is too long, just say so... <G>

Bad or good depends on what you're setting in the farm's config,
and what you want to achieve.  PmWiki itself doesn't have a real
problem with it.  The sequence of config files being loaded is
generally

    - the farm's local/farmconfig.php
    - the current field's local/config.php
    - per-group and per-page files in the field's local/ directory