[pmwiki-users] 2.0.beta28 released w/improvements for attachments

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Apr 7 20:13:10 CDT 2005

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 06:10:14PM +0200, Knut Alboldt wrote:
> Patrick, sorry I didn't got that. My problem:
>
> The attachlist-directory (=uploaddirectory) is defined per group (by
> default), e.g:
>
> SDV($UploadDir,'uploads');
> SDV($UploadPrefixFmt,'/$Group');
> SDV($UploadFileFmt,"$UploadDir$UploadPrefixFmt");
>
> => ./uploads/MyGroup
>
> when I create a page "MyGroup.MyPage" how does the attachment-markups
> know which file belongs to that page ?

ummm, it doesn't.  If you have per-group attachments, then all
of the attachments in the group "belong" to all of the pages in the
group.

> Do I have to change the
> uploadprefix e.g. to '/$Group/$Name' to get the wanted results ?

Yes, although I generally recommend '/$FullName' here.

> Cause if I use (:attachlist MyPage2:) in my page "MyGroup-MyPage2" I get
> all attachments of the group MyGroup.
>
> What do I do wrong ?

Nothing -- (:attachlist:) is designed to display the available attachments
for a page, which may be larger than the number of attachments a page
is actually using.