[pmwiki-users] wysiwyg editor

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Apr 6 12:48:42 CDT 2005

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 06:54:50PM +0200, Nils Knappmeier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> maybe someone is interested in this: http://www.fckeditor.net
> It's an JavaScript-Wysiwyg-HTML-Editor. Maybe we can adapt it to PmWiki...

It's being mentioned/discussed at Cookbook.FCKEditor, although
it probably deserves to go in PITS.  FWIW, I don't hold out a lot
of hope for it at the moment, as customized markups will be a real
pain to deal with.  Essentially one has to have a complete copy of
the wiki engine (and any customized markup) in the Javascript in order
to get it to work well.