[pmwiki-users] weird pmwiki break

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Tue Apr 5 09:53:27 CDT 2005

Hi folks.

For some weird reason, last night the wiki I was running remotely stopped
working. I uploaded pmwiki and scripts, checked the mod on wiki.d,
downloaded all wiki.d and locally it works. I didn't play with the config
recently.

And there's no way for me to check what's going on, cos the browser doesn't
load anything. Just sits there and rummages stuff, sending a few packets to
the server every now and then. I can get any other pages on the site, as
well as run other php scripts.

I tried both with clean URLs and with direct calls to pmwiki.php.

This is baffling. Any ideas?

php is 4.3.10, pmwiki is 2beta28, server is Apache on RedHat Linux.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)