[pmwiki-users] RSS feed problems?

Tom Holroyd tomh at kurage.nimh.nih.gov
Mon Apr 4 08:48:34 CDT 2005

Here's what I put in my config.php to get it to work with Thunderbird.
  You'll need the most recent version of that, too.  The trick is to
put the date in the link.  Pmwiki will ignore it if you click on it.

# RSS feed
if ($action == "rss") {
         $RssDescSize = 1000;
         $RssItemFmt = '
         <item>
           <title>$Group / $Title</title>
           <link>$PageUrl?$RssItemPubDate</link>
           <description>$RssItemDesc</description>
           <dc:contributor>$RssItemAuthor</dc:contributor>
           <dc:date>$RssItemPubDate</dc:date>
         </item>';
         include_once('scripts/rss.php');
}

Noel Llopis wrote:
> I'm noticing that RSS readers are not picking up changes to the RSS
> feed correctly.--
Dr. Tom Holroyd
"A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and
are the portals of discovery." -- James Joyce