[pmwiki-users] Searching across multiple Wikis? - / Farm Functions

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Fri Apr 1 12:14:28 CST 2005

Functionrequests  for Wikifarms:

>The one thing I would wish for is a way to search across multiple
>Wikis. Is that possible?

I  use several wikis, and in rare cases I don't know in which wiki  I
made a note.
Although it's not very performant to search all wikis,  it would be a
praktical thing to have such a function to search a whole farm, without
installing a separate software.

----

UserAuth:
I work with userauth, which was improved much lately. It would be very
nice to be able to give authorisation globally *wiki*/group.  (It's
possible to use in a Wikifarm, but groups may have the same names of
cource).

regards
Patrick Ogay