[Pmwiki-users] Strange files in wiki.d

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Sep 30 06:30:20 CDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 11:05:51AM +0200, Runar Oudmayer wrote:
> I just found some strange files in my wiki.d lib:
>
> txtG4JUhf.orig and txtG4JUhf.ref and a total of 6 more files with sligthly
> different name all starting with txt*.

Which version of PmWiki?  I'm going to guess you're running a version of
PmWiki earlier than 0.6.18.

These files are all residue from the patch(1) program that is used to
produce page restores--there's not an easy way to eliminate them.  But
you can just remove them--they aren't needed.

PmWiki 0.6.18 switched to using a PHP-based version of patch, so no
more residual files exist.