[Pmwiki-users] v2 advanced tables direction

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Sep 28 23:14:26 CDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 04:15:51PM +1200, John Rankin wrote:

> It would be really helpful if the conversion script accepted a
> local markup conversion table (eg all the [[ ... ]] -> [: ... :]
> entries).

It doesn't have easy support for a local markup conversion table,
but if people submit entries to me (even for cookbook items) I'll
make sure they get placed into the appropriate location in the
conversion script.

> I approach the conversion with some trepidation. We'll probably
> leave things on PmWiki 1 for a while.

As do I -- you'll notice that pmwiki.org still runs 1.x, although I'm
almost to the point of being able to switch it over to 2.0.devel.
That may happen in just a few days.