[Pmwiki-users] Troubleshooting uploads

Mark Crane Craniac
Thu Sep 23 11:57:17 CDT 2004

Hi, I apologize for the repost, but the list host told me that some
messages weren't getting out on the day I first posted this, plus I've
condensed the original somewhat.

I can't uploads to work.  I believe I have the proper variables set.
The only non-standard thing I've done with PMWiki is set up some
aliases in httpd.conf to make the URLs cleaner.  I'm just wondering if
there's a list of things I should start checking with my server config
or where to go from here.  I'm running pmwiki on my desktop OS X
(panther) machine.  Thanks for any suggestions.

http://complicity.uvsc.edu/englishwiki

Config.php (relevant portions)

$WikiTitle = 'EWiki';

$EnableDiag=1

##  If your system is able to display the home page but gives
##  "404 Not Found" errors for all others, try setting the following:

$EnablePathInfo = 1;

##  If you want uploads enabled on your system, set $EnableUpload=1.
##  You'll also need to set a default upload password, or else set
##  passwords on individual groups and pages.  For more information see
##  PmWiki.UploadsAdmin and PmWiki.PasswordsAdmin.
$EnableUpload = 1;
$EnableUploadOverwrite = 0;
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('');

##  If you seem to be having trouble getting passwords to work, try
##  the following:
include_once('scripts/sessionauth.php');

--
Hope is a state of mind, not of the world.

- V?clav Havel
--