[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Re: Partial pagenames in URLs

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Sep 20 23:11:22 CDT 2004

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 08:18:13PM -0400, Bronwyn Boltwood wrote:

> I like that approach, but I think it should be possible (whether optional
> or default) to apply it to nonexistent complete URLs too.

Oh, I think I agree.  This can already be done through the
$DefaultPageTextFmt variable, but I'm thinking it may be equally useful
to have per-group wiki pages that define the default text for new pages
within that group.  I'm still thinking on it a fair bit...