[Pmwiki-users] Working with files -- Experience using PmWiki

Knut Alboldt mailing
Mon Sep 20 14:30:36 CDT 2004

At 22:00 20.09.2004, Pm wrote:
>On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 09:41:38PM +0200, Knut Alboldt wrote:
>
> > If you're willing to use javascript, why not using an java-applet for
> > multiple file upload, even with the possibility of using drag and drop (at
> > least in windows-browser-environments).
>
>Only because I don't currently have the time to really write one of
>these beasts.  If someone else wants to write one, or wants to pay me
>to write one, or wants to adapt an existing GPL-compatible one for
>use with PmWiki, I'm all for it.  :)

There is a free version of RADUPLOAD, as I mentioned before. When I've
installed pmwiki2, I'll try to get a solution based on RADUPLOAD. (will
take a while)

>  I'd just prefer the
>Attach-link to be cut-n-paste instead.

Oh, I also tried cut & paste (windows + MSIE or Firefox). As far as I could
see, this is only possible in MSIE, haven't found possibilities to write
into the clipboard with javascript in Firefox. If somebody knows how to do
this, please let me know !

>But, most of this is relatively low priority for me at the moment, the
>current system seems to work "well enough" for most people.

Yes, pmwiki is quiet ok !

Knut