[Pmwiki-users] Need a little help with X-Gallery

Steven Leite steven_leite
Sat Sep 18 11:03:20 CDT 2004

Porting X-Gallery to PmWiki is on my ThingsToDoList.  After this
original post a few days ago, and some e-mail from another user, I've
bumped it up on my priority list, so hang on a bit longer for a 2.0
compatible release.

Steven Leite