[Pmwiki-users] image upload

Georg Seifert georg.seifert
Fri Sep 10 05:22:41 CDT 2004

hello

I?m very short using pmwiki but I like it very much.

I like to set up a page for people that aren?t so used to computer. So
my question: Is ti somehow possible to simplify the process of
uploading images? I thought about having an upload button in the edit
page. You can choose a file, upload it and the "Attach:filename.xxx" is
automatically set at the current cursor position?
   In this procedure you have to type in the upload password (after
pressing the upload button) and than the edit password again but that
is much easier than going to the upload page, upload the image,
remember the filename, go to the edit page, forgot the filename
meanwhile ......

I would have made it myself but my PHP knowledge...

Thanks
Georg