[Pmwiki-users] Installation of Pmwiki 2.0.devel4

Knut Alboldt mailing
Fri Sep 10 04:16:39 CDT 2004

Hi !

just get started to install the latest version 2.0.devel4 for testing on
w2k / apache 1.3.27 / php.4.3.5 .
Before I install I've some questions:

1. I'm missing the sample-config.php in this version. Will it be the same
like in version 1 ?
2. Is it helpful to  document the test-installation steps on the
pmwiki2-site ? if yes, which group / pagename suggested ?
3. what about a "visual map" of the callings starting from pmwiki.php to
local configurations / customizations with / without farms ? would this be
useful ? If I should create one, which format (so that's editable by
everyone - svg ?) (btw: I think that's what's I'm missing: a
"pmwiki-builtin-feature" to edit and display graphics ... just  for the
time when it's getting boring, cause all errors of pmwiki are corrected ;-)
may be I'll look for a java-applet as a plugin ... )

Knut