[Pmwiki-users] Mailform doesn't work in Safari

Nils Knappmeier nk
Wed Sep 8 14:26:52 CDT 2004

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

>On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 20:00:36 +0200, Nils Knappmeier <nk at knappi.org> wrote:
>

>>Could you try the mailform on http://www.knappi.org/index.php/Main/Kontakt
>>Just to be sure to try it on a configuration that works for other browsers.
>>

>Thanks, I just tried it with Safari and got the exact same error
>message. Did you also receive duplicate mails?

Yeah, I received 17 mails. I guess it must be a bug in Safari somehow.
I noticed that the mail looked like:

-------------<snip>----------------

This is a message to test Safari with the MailForm script. ?pagename=Main.Kontakt
This message was sent by the PmWiki MailForm at http://www.knappi.org/index.php from the IP-Address ...

--------------</snip>---------------
Did you send  "This is a message to test Safari with the MailForm
script." or  "This is a message to test Safari with the MailForm script.
?pagename=Main.Kontakt" ?

Nils

home: http://www.knappi.org
icq: 11786572

The great thing about being the only species that makes
a distinction between right and wrong is that we can
make up the rules for ourselves as we go along.

Douglas Adams, Last Chance To See...