[Pmwiki-users] Problems with calendar

Franco Stellin franco_stellin
Mon Sep 6 16:49:10 CDT 2004

John Rankin wrote:

>In whichever of toc-config and wikilog-config loads *second*,
>comment out the line
>
>    #include_once("local/ ... /freesupport.php");
>
>I should be able to include a test that avoids loading the
>same thing twice...
>
>Let me know if this fixes the problem.

Thanks for your help. Not completely: in fact I had to comment out also
the following line in "local/toc-scripts/config.php":
include_once("local/toc-scripts/extended-journal.php"); and now it works
:) If I may I'd suggest you add that check.

Unfortunately I've another small issue now ... I'm not able to have the
"Publish" line removed even if I set the following variable to true:
$news_list_only=true;

--Franco